Chicken Dressing Casserole
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and boned
- 1 stick oleo, melted
- 1/2 c. diced celery
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing
- 3/4 c. diced onion
- 1 c. broth
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 can mushroom soup (will use later)
- Saute onion and celery in butter; mix dressing and remaining ingredients (except soup).
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out 1 hour before cooking.
- Cover with mushroom soup (undiluted).
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes at 325° with foil cover.
- Add cheese and bake about 10 minutes longer.