Lillian'S Meatless Lasagna
- 16 oz. lasagna noodles
- 4 c. (2 lb.) Ricotta cheese
- 2 c. (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 c. (32 oz. jar) spaghetti sauce
- Cook and drain pasta and lay flat on foil to cool.
- Combine Ricotta and Parmesan with eggs, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan, cover with pasta, overlapping edges slightly.
- Spread 1/2 Ricotta cheese filling over pasta, top with a layer of pasta, repeat.
- Cover with pasta, remaining sauce and shredded Mozzarella.