Bundt Pan Blueberry Cake
- 1 c. soft butter
- 2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 c. flour
- 1 pt. fresh blueberries
- Cream sugar, butter and eggs.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together (baking powder and flour). Reserve 1 cup of this mixture.
- Add remaining flour to batter mixture and beat well.
- Dredge blueberries in reserved flour mixture; fold this into batter.
- Pour into greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle top with a little sugar.
- Bake at 325° for approximately 1 hour.