Baked Fillet Of Fish(Low In Calories, Tastes Great And Is Easy)
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. boneless fish fillet (your favorite)
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. salad oil
- 2 Tbsp. Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. Knorr Swiss Aromat seasoning for meat
- lemon pepper to taste
- paprika (sprinkle fillets lightly)
- Place the slices of lemon side by side in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Put fillets on top of the lemon slices.
- Sprinkle in the sequence listed all the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 30 minutes or until flesh is no longer translucent and flakes readily.
- Serves 4.