- 3 c. chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 c. milk
- 4 oz. stuffing mix (fine, herb flavored)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. margarine, melted
- Grease a 9 x 12 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2-quart casserole dish. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
- Pour into bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine stuffing mix, water and margarine.
- Spoon over mixture in pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 25 minutes.