Pork Barbecue For Buns
- 3 lb. pork butt roast, well cooked
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 small bunch celery, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. mixed whole spices
- 1 bottle catsup
- To chopped vegetables, add mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Put spices in a cloth bag tightly tied, so that spices will not spill out.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked roast pork, cut fine, and catsup.
- Allow to simmer a while. Can be made ahead and reheated over low heat.