- 2 lb. zucchini and/or summer squash, sliced 3/8-inch thick (7 c.)
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- 1 c. shredded carrot
- 2 c. herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Cook squash and/or zucchini and onion 5 to 10 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Drain mixture well.
- In large bowl, combine soup and sour cream; stir in carrot.
- Fold in zucchini/squash and onion.
- Toss stuffing mix with butter.
- Spread 1/2 stuffing mixture in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon zucchini mixture on top.
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing mixture over it. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through or in microwave uncovered on High 7 minutes, giving dish 1/2 turn after 4 minutes.