- 1 pkg. English muffins *
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 jar Kraft Old English cheese
- 1/2 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt or powder
- 1 small can crabmeat (6 1/2 oz.)
- Melt cheese and butter together and mix with other ingredients. Spread on halves of English muffins.
- Cut each muffin into 6 pieces (pie shaped).
- Put on cookie sheet to freeze, then put in plastic Ziploc bag to store in freezer.
- When ready to serve, thaw and bake at 400° for 12 minutes or broil for 2 minutes until bubbly.