- 1 c. fine bread crumbs
- 1 c. milk, soak bread crumbs in milk
- 1/4 c. minced onion
- 1 lb. ground meat (raw)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 bouillon cube, dissolved in 1 c. hot water
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- After soaking bread crumbs in milk, add onion, meat, egg and seasonings.
- Mix; shape into 1-inch balls.
- Saute in margarine or butter until light brown on all sides.
- Remove meatballs from pan; set aside.
- Melt margarine or butter in same pan.
- Add flour, bouillon cube mixture, milk and sour cream.
- Cook these ingredients, stirring constantly until thick.
- Add meatballs to mixture and simmer for 15 to 30 minutes.