Chocolate Peanut Squares
- 1 c. margarine
- 6 (1 oz.) sq. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Microwave 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine and 2 squares chocolate on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in crumbs, coconut and peanuts. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Chill 30 minutes. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Spread over crust.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Microwave remaining margarine and chocolate squares on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Cut into about 4 dozen squares, small squares.