Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/3 c. melted hot fudge topping
- Cream together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add butter and vanilla; blend.
- Fold in whipped cream until blended. Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- Chill 4 to 5 hours or until set.
- Drizzle top with hot fudge topping.
- Chill anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.