Burgundy Eye Round With Horseradish Spread
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 oven bag
- 1 (3 to 5 lb.) eye round roast
- 1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 c. Burgundy wine
- Place tablespoon of flour in oven bag and shake to coat sides. Season meat with seasoned salt, garlic and pepper (season to your liking).
- Place roast into oven bag and pour wine over roast.
- Tie off bag.
- Place bag into baking pan and refrigerate to marinate overnight.
- When ready to bake, place slits into bag, about 6, then insert meat thermometer.
- Bake at 325° until thermometer reads 140°, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool and slice thin.