Heavenly Chocolate Ice Cream
- 12 Milky Way bars, cut into pieces
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 qt. milk
- 5.5 oz. can chocolate syrup
- Combine candy bars and condensed milk in a large saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until candy bars melt. Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Add one quart milk to candy mixture. Beat until well blended.
- Pour mixture into freezer can of a gallon ice cream freezer.
- Stir in chocolate syrup and add enough milk to fill container 4 inches from top.
- Freeze according to directions of manufacturers.