Lite Spinach-Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 1 doz. eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/2 c. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. imitation bacon bits
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, softened (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolks into a small mixing bowl and mash with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into white halves.
- Chill until ready to serve.