- 1 large pkg. lime Jell-O
- 1 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1 small pkg. marshmallows
- 1/2 c. American cheese, shredded
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. nuts
- 1 pt. Cool Whip or whipped cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add marshmallows and cheese. Stir well and put in refrigerator to cool and slightly congeal.
- Stir well and congeal slightly.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Return to refrigerator and congeal.