Jello Fruit Salad
- 1 large pkg. orange Jell-O
- 1 large pkg. cherry Jell-O
- 1 c. apples, diced
- 1 c. oranges, diced
- 1 c. bananas
- 1 can sliced pineapple (save 1 slice for top)
- 1/2 c. coconut
- 1/2 c. pecans
- Dissolve gelatin as directed on package.
- Chill each kind of Jell-O until firm.
- Fill the bottom of bowl with 1/2 of both kinds of Jell-O.
- Add apples, oranges, bananas, pineapple, coconut and pecans.
- Cover with remainder of Jell-O.
- Garnish the top with a slice of pineapple in the center and coconut and pecans around the pineapple.
- Return to the refrigerator.