Light N' Fruity Pie
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. Jell-O gelatin (any flavor)
- 2/3 c. boiling water
- 2 c. ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 c. fresh or canned fruit (kind is optional)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- Dissolve gelatin completely in boiling water, stirring about 3 minutes.
- Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin is thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Using wire whip, blend in whipped topping, then whip until smooth.
- Fold in fruit and chill until mixture will mound.
- Spoon into crust. Chill 2 hours.
- You may garnish with additional fruit.