Sweet Macaroni Salad
- 1/2 lb. acini de pepe macaroni
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drain and save juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drain and save juice
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Cook macaroni as directed on box.
- (Be sure to add required salt while cooking macaroni.)
- Put in a bowl.
- Beat sugar, flour and eggs together.
- Add juice drained from fruit and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add to cooked macaroni.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, add drained fruit and Cool Whip.