Corn Spoon Bread
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 oz.) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. melted oleo
- 1 (8 oz.) box corn muffin mix
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into 6 x 10-inch baking pan or casserole.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle cheese over top and return to bake 10 to 15 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Great with steaks, roast beef or chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, plus 10 to 15 minutes after cheese is added.