- 1 - 16 oz. can beets
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1 C. celery, cut into 1/2 in. slices
- 2 hard cooked eggs
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 C. cider vinegar
- 1/3 C. salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cut beets and potatoes into 1/2 - 1 inch cubes.
- Combine with celery.
- Blend vinegar, oil and salt to make dressing.
- Combine celery, beets, potatoes and salad dressing.
- Slice eggs and place on top of the salad making a decorative edge.
- Spoon relish on the top of the salad, inside the ring of egg slices, sort of like a bulls eye.
- Serve cold as an accompaniment to a meal.
- Serves: 6-8.