- 1 box unsweetened frozen blueberries or 2 c. fresh
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant custard, follow directions on box (use only 1 1/2 c. milk), chill
- 1/2 c. whipping cream, chill
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon rind
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Make custard according to box directions and chill.
- Add 1/2 box of frozen blueberries or 1 cup fresh blueberries.
- Mix together lemon juice, lemon rind, cornstarch and sugar.
- Thicken over low heat.
- Add 1 cup (1/2 box) of blueberries and cook slightly.
- Chill cooked mixture.