Deep Dish Crab Quiche
- 1 deep dish pie crust shell
- 1 (5 1/2 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven and cookie sheet to 425°.
- Toss together cheese and flour.
- Combine milk, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add crab, cheese mixture and spinach to milk mixture.
- Pour into pie shell. Bake on preheated cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350° and bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes. Serves 6.