Whatever Is In The Garden Stir-Fry
- firm vegetables: carrots, onions, celery, green pepper, summer squash and potatoes, sliced (allow 1 c. per serving)
- soft vegetables: cabbage (shredded), whole snow peas and tomato (chopped)
- beef or chicken or can be meatless
- 1 can broth, bouillon or leftover gravy
- soy sauce
- Put rice on to cook according to directions.
- Thinly slice chicken or beef.
- Heat wok or large skillet.
- Add small amount of oil.
- Add meat.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove.
- Set aside.