- 1 pkg. lemon jello
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 large Philadelphia cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can chilled evaporated milk
- graham crackers, crushed
- small amount melted butter
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Whip the can of milk.
- Line 9 x 13-inch pan with graham cracker crust (mix crumbs with butter, then line pan with mixture).
- Add cheese to warm jello.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in milk (that has been whipped).
- Pour into pan and chill.
- Top with cherry pie filling if desired.