- 1 can sliced ripe olives (black)
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes with liquid, cut up
- 1 can mushrooms (stems and pieces), drained
- 2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 lb. ground turkey, browned and drained
- 12 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 c. 1/3 less fat shredded Cheddar cheese (Kraft)
- 1 can undiluted Healthy Request Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and oregano.
- Add ground turkey.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 the spaghetti in greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 the vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Mix the soup and water until smooth.
- Pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Yields 12 servings (low fat).