Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinned and halved
- 3 beaten eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 c. fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1 c. sauteed mushrooms
- 8 slices Muenster cheese
- 1/2 c. white wine or chicken broth
- Marinate chicken breasts in beaten eggs, salt and pepper for 1 hour.
- Bread chicken in crumbs and saute in butter until golden brown.
- Cover with sauteed mushrooms and cheese.
- Baste with wine or chicken broth.
- Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour.