Creamed Zucchini And Corn
- 3 ears fresh corn or 1 (12 oz.) can corn
- 5 cups sliced zucchini
- 4 oz. mushroom pieces (drained)
- 3 tbsp. chopped pimento
- 1 tsp. instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. plain flour
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine the undrained corn, zucchini, mushrooms, pimento and bouillon.
- Cook (covered) oven medium heat until tender.
- Blend together the sour cream, flour, dill weed and salt.
- Stir into hot mixture and cook an additional 15 minutes or until heated through. Stir occasionally.