- 1 pkg. refrigerator biscuits
- 2 x 2 x 1/2-inch cooked meat pieces (chicken, pork, beef or ham)
- 2 x 2 x 1/2-inch cheese pieces (Swiss or Mozzarella)
- honey or jalapeno jelly (optional)
- Have children flatten biscuits.
- Then have them place meat and cheese on each biscuit and wrap biscuit around the meat and cheese, sealing all edges.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and brush each dipper with melted butter or margarine.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
- Serves 4.