- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. spiral macaroni
- 2 c. (about 12 oz.) cooked, cut-up chicken, beef or pork
- 1 c. cherry tomato halves
- 1 c. broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped unpeeled cucumber
- 1/2 c. (about 1 medium) thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 c. reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix macaroni and remaining ingredients.
- Serve on salad greens if desired.
- Makes about 4 servings.
- Can be made without the meat.
- It's a great salad.