Foiled Fish Dinners
- 6 fish steaks or fillets (any kind)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- lime or lemon juice
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked 10 minutes and sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- butter or margarine
- Place fish steaks on squares of heavy foil.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and lemon or lime juice.
- Put several slices of potatoes and onions over fish.
- Add more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Top with a pat of butter.
- Seal the pockets with a double fold of foil and grill over charcoal for about 20 minutes or bake in oven at 400° for 20 minutes.