- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Bananas (sliced)
- 6 Eggs (separated)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- Melt the butter in a skillet and saut the bananas about 5 minutes turning them frequently.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks with the salt, cayenne pepper and milk. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold the yolks and whites together.
- Transfer to a buttered 7 x 10 inch shallow casserole and arrange the banana slices on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve from the casserole.