- 1 large whole chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 oz.) cans chicken gravy
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) box Stove Top stuffing
- 4 oz. shredded cheese
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Put bite size pieces in average size square casserole dish.
- Pour gravy and cream of mushroom soup over chicken; level.
- Make stuffing according to instructions on box (do not make too moist).
- Put stuffing on top of chicken and gravy; level.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake at 350° for approximately 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.