Creamy Shells With Broccoli And Ham
- 1 (1 lb.) box medium size macaroni shells
- 1/2 lb. cooked ham
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook shells according to package directions.
- Slice or cube ham; cut broccoli into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Saute garlic, ham and broccoli in margarine in a large skillet until broccoli is crisp and tender (approximately 5 minutes).
- Stir in cream.
- Cook over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Lower heat and cook, stirring often, until cheese is melted.
- Drain shells and toss with sauce.