Hawaiian Marshmallow Pie
- 24 Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows or 3 c. Kraft miniature marshmallows
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) crushed pineapple, drained, reserving 1/2 c. liquid
- 2 c. thawed Cool Whip nondairy whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Microwave marshmallows and reserved 1/2 cup pineapple liquid in large microwave safe bowl on High 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until smooth when stirred, stirring halfway through heating time. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until slightly thickened; mix until well blended.
- Fold in pineapple and whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries.
- Makes 6 servings.