- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 (32 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. spaghetti
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine onion, green pepper, ground beef and pepperoni in a large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until beef browns, stirring to crumble.
- Add spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.