- 3 c. flour
- 1 c. oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. peach juice from can
- 1 (20 or 29 oz.) can sliced peaches
- Beat eggs.
- Then add flour, oil, vanilla, sugar, baking powder and juice.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Grease and flour or spray with "Pam" a 10-inch tubular pan.
- Pour 1/2 batter; line with sliced peaches (drained), 1/2 can.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour remaining batter.
- Line with remaining sliced peaches; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350° for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until "tester" comes out of cake dry.
- (I use a long knife.) Enjoy!