Potato And Cheese Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 c. half and half
- 3 c. potatoes, shredded coarse
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded
- 1/3 c. green onions
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Stir in half and half, potatoes and onions.
- Pour into well-greased 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and potatoes are tender. Cool on rack 5 minutes; cut into squares.
- Makes 4 large servings.