- 1 bag frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 5/8 oz.) pkg. butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Place nuts in bottom of greased Bundt pan.
- Arrange rolls on top.
- Sprinkle dry pudding over rolls.
- Cook butter, sugar and cinnamon over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture bubbles; pour over rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and let stand on counter overnight.
- Next morning, bake at 350° for 30 minutes (take foil off before baking).
- Let stand 5 minutes, then invert onto serving dish.