Chicken With Tarragon
- 4 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp. tarragon
- chicken bouillon
- Lightly brown meat side of chicken breasts.
- Lay all 4 chicken breasts, meat side down, in small (8-inch) skillet.
- Add enough water, with chicken bouillon, added to just cover chicken.
- Add onion over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with tarragon.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover skillet with well-fitting lid and cook approximately 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done. Add a little water if necessary to replace any lost in steam.