Creamy Chicken And Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 c. sliced mushroom
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In skillet, in 1 tablespoon hot margarine, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- In remaining 1 tablespoon hot margarine, cook mushrooms and onion with garlic powder until tender and liquid is evaporated (stirring often). Add remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serves 4.