- 1 (7 oz.) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Thousand Island dressing
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. sliced corned beef, cut in bite size pieces
- 3/4 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp. caraway seed
- 1 c. rye bread crumbs (soft)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- Spread sauerkraut in baking dish.
- Top with sliced tomato, dressing and corned beef.
- Sprinkle with cheese and caraway seed. Toss rye bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes.