Easy Chicken And Dumplings
- 1 chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 stick margarine or butter
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1 can chicken soup
- 1 c. self-rising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Layer chicken in bottom of casserole dish and pour melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- Next, mix flour with milk and pour over chicken.
- Mix soup and broth and pour over top of casserole and gently stir across top; smooth out.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and done in center.