- 1 pt. oysters
- 2 c. cracker crumbs (Ritz)
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 3/4 c. cream
- 1/4 c. oyster liquid
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Drain oysters, saving liquid.
- Combine crumbs, butter, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/3 of butter and crumbs in greased casserole (2-quart).
- Cover with 1/2 of the oysters.
- Using another 1/3 of buttered crumbs, spread second layer and add remaining oysters. Finish with last 1/3 of buttered crumbs on top.
- Combine liquid ingredients and pour over top.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.