- 1 (14 3/4 oz.) can pink salmon, drained
- 1 1/2 c. mashed potatoes
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. packaged bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Mix salmon, potatoes, onion, egg and pepper until blended. Form into 8 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Spread crumbs on waxed paper.
- Gently press patties in crumbs to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add patties and cook over medium heat about 4 minutes per side until heated through, golden and crisp. Serves 4.