- 1 large can corn
- 6 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 pt. white vinegar
- 3 red sweet peppers, chopped
- 3 green sweet peppers, chopped
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. celery salt
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- Combine ingredients and boil uncovered 15 minutes.
- Thicken with a small amount of flour if the mixture is too thin.
- Ladle into warm canning jars, leaving 1/8-inch headspace.
- Seal immediately.
- Process in boiling water bath 15 minutes.
- Very good with roast, men love it!