- 1 (16 oz.) can pear halves, undrained
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lime gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) carton lemon yogurt
- Drain pears, reserving juice.
- Bring juice to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Let cool slightly.
- Coarsely chop pear halves. Combine cream cheese and yogurt; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
- Add gelatin and beat well.
- Stir in pears.
- Pour into an oiled 4-cup mold or Pyrex dish.