Never Fail Rolls
- 1 c. butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 c. boiling water (to melt margarine)
- 1 c. lukewarm water (for yeast)
- 2 pkg. yeast (dry)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 1/2 c. flour (about)
- Mix all ingredients; put in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. (Can be mixed at night and next day rolled out.
- Dough will be sticky.)
- Divide dough in 3 to 4 parts.
- Roll in circle; cut into pie shaped wedges.
- Roll up from the wide end to the narrow; place on oiled cookie sheet.
- Let rise.
- Bake at 375° for 18 minutes. Enjoy.