- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 c. Minute rice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 1/2 c. sliced stuffed olives
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion.
- Drain fat. Stir in undrained tomatoes, uncooked rice, green pepper, olives, chili powder, garlic salt, salt and water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and heat for about 3 minutes or until cheese melts.