Delicious Baked Potato Dish
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 1 tsp. chopped chives
- Wash and peel potatoes, slicing very thin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of the butter and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Evenly layer one half of the potatoes in the dish, sprinkling lightly with salt and add 1/2 of the cheese.
- Layer remaining potatoes, lightly salt and place remaining cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and bake at 450°
- for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender and browned on top.