- 3/4 c. spaghetti sauce (Garden-Style)
- 1/2 c. (2 oz.) shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. minced onions
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 24 (1/2-inch) slices fresh zucchini
- 24 slices fresh mushrooms
- Combine spaghetti sauce, onions, black pepper and oregano in a small bowl.
- Combine Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Place zucchini coins on a cookie sheet which has been coated with vegetable cooking spray (approximately 1-inch apart).
- Top with sauce, then a mushroom slice.
- Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Broil until hot and bubbly.